The WSQ Classroom Management in Inclusive Education is a short 2-days (17 hrs) course that will impart the appropriate classroom management strategies that facilitate effective implementation of curriculum.
The course will enable you to hone your observation and documentation of children’s learning through various methods and activities. You’ll learn how to better manage the behaviours of children and collaborate with early intervention teachers and other professionals to better understand children’s interests and learning behaviours.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Gather information of children’s learning from stakeholders.
- List the methods for recording the observations of children’s behaviour during routines and activities.
- Describe behaviour management strategies.
- Maintain that the identities of children and their family members or caregivers are kept confidential.
- Describe the Confidentiality principles and protocols.
- Apply appropriate techniques to observe and document children’s learning and behaviours.
- Describe the purpose and benefits of observation and documentation of children’s learning.
- Assist the planning and promote activities based on the child’s interest and goals in the Individualised Education Plan (IEP).
- Deliver classroom management strategies to create a conducive to routine or activity-based teaching and learning.
- Describe classroom management strategies.
Training days: 2 days
Total training duration: 17 hours
- 1 (Assessment Hours)
- 16 (Classroom Training Hours)
- Minimum age requirement: 16 years old
- Completed secondary school education
- English proficiency equivalent to the ES WSQ Workplace Literacy & Numeracy (WPLN) level 5.
Course fee & funding
Total: $580.00 (excluding GST)
- Singaporeans/PR are entitled up to 70% of training grant from Skillsfuture Singapore (SSG)
Next intake: 03 Sept 2022
- Course Period: 03 – 04 Sept 2022
For a FREE COURSE PREVIEW
CALL US at 6533-0031
EMAIL your enquiry to ENQUIRY@ICAE.EDU.SG
or Register for your free preview below: