Join us for the Professional Certificate in Speech Therapy Assistant programme and gain the tools to assist in the assessment, screening and treatment of communication and speech disorders to help affected children and adults gain their independence and improve the quality of their lives.
Speech therapy helps in correcting for:
- Improving the child’s ability to express their emotions and ideas.
- Improving the child’s ability to communicate so people can understand them more clearly.
- Improving the clarity and quality of their speech.
This helps to boost overall confidence, and ensures the child is able to function independently and learning critical social skills from their friends. The ability to communicate opens up a world of new possibilities for children and breaks their isolation from their peer and society.
This 6-months* part-time Professional Certificate in Speech Therapy Assistant (PCSTA) programme is designed to train potential Speech Therapy Assistants to support children and adults with communication and swallowing disorders or ailments.
- Develop basic knowledge of key areas of speech development;
- Be able to identify speech disabilities and swallowing ailments;
- Identify rehabilitative and therapeutic processes;
- Develop skills to assist in rehabilitation of children or adults with speech and swallowing ailments and disorders.
Register for your free preview below:
Find out more about how you can help those in need regain their independence and improve the quality of their lives.